South Coast Mobile Dash Cam Fitting
With volumes of traffic and road traffic incidents increasing year on year, fitting a dash cam to your vehicle makes sense. While your insurance company may or may not offer you a discount because you’ve had a dash cam installed, it could help you prove you were not at fault in the event of an accident. Dash cams can be fitted to both the front and rear of your vehicle for additional protection.
Claims against you, which are met by your insurance company, inevitably result in higher premiums. But if the other driver is at fault and there are no witnesses, how do you prove you were not to blame? With a dash cam fitted to your vehicle, you have real-time video evidence to support your case which can be shared with your insurers, and the police, if necessary.
Reverse Park fits a range of dash cams to vehicles across the south coast from the company’s base half-way between Portsmouth and Southampton. There are a variety of models available, which are all covered by Reverse Park’s 3 year
guarantee (for as long as you own the car). If you’re considering a dash cam, speak to the Reverse Park team to make sure you get the one most suited to your needs. Why not pick up the phone right now and call Hampshire’s dash cam specialists on 07979 353696 or 01489 449020.
How do dash cams work?
A dash cam (dashboard camera) is a small video camera that is mounted on your car windscreen. The dash cams supplied and fitted by Hampshire-based Reverse Park are wired into your car’s electrical system. They start recording when you turn on the ignition.
The dash camera video footage is stored in its memory and footage can be sent by WiFi to a mobile device. Dash cams have ‘impact sensors’. This means in the event of an accident, the video footage leading up to the collision is automatically saved and this valuable evidence is protected. If you are involved in a major incident or believe you might be a victim of ‘a crash for cash’ fraud, your video evidence can be uploaded and submitted to your insurance company and/or the police.
Your Reverse Park dash cam fitter will be pleased to advise on which model best meets your needs.
Benefits of fitting a dash cam
- Real-time footage of accidents and collisions to help with insurance claims and police investigations.
- Prevent being a victim of ‘crash for cash’ accidents. The perpetrators drive into or back into your car, and make fraudulent claims against you for damage and personal injury.
- Protect your unattended vehicle. Your dash cam has a motion sensor and can be set to record when your car is parked, helping deter would-be car thieves.
- Useful teaching aids for learner or new drivers. Watching their own video footage is an effective teaching aid for a learner driver. It allows them to see potential flaws in their driving and correct them next time they are behind the wheel.
- Monitor the driving of your employees or even your teenagers with a two-way dash cam. A two-way camera allows you to check the driver isn’t texting, talking on their phone, or being distracted when they should be concentrating on their driving.
Speak to Reverse Park today
Dash cams are a sensible and affordable vehicle accessory. Improve your road safely levels today by fitting one of Reverse Park’s dash cams. Call today on 07979 353696 or 01489 449020 or to Hampshire’s dash cam fitters.
1080P HD Wireless Wifi Hiden Car DVR Dash Cam Camera Video Recorder
This item is a hiden car dvr with lots of functions. Wide angle lens. And built-in G-Sensor and loop recording and parking mode make for better knowledge of current road condition and safer driving. Great view monitor for various cars for safekeeping.
|APP LIVE PREVIEW||Connects dashboard cameras to mobile phone via the built-in WiFi. Use mobile phone APP to live preview, playback and download videos at anytime.|
|1080P FULL HD VIDEO||1080P resolution HD image quality, record traffic incidents, scenic travel and any unexpected moments.|
|170 DEGREE WIDE ANGLE LENS||F2.0 large aperture, easy to see the road conditon on both sides in day and night.|
|G-SENSOR||When there arre small collisions, it can help you record some important video files, which will not be overwritten by the loop recording.|
- Color: Black
- Material: ABS
- CPU Model: JL AC5204A
- Data port: USB
- WDR and HDR technology
- Parking monitoring:
- Motion detection:
- Wi-Fi: Supported
- Microphone: Supported
- Video Resolution: 1920*1080P
- Video Frame Rate: 30fps
- Shooting Wide-angle: 170 degree
- Video format: AVI
- Photo format: JPG
- Loop Recording: 3Min/5Min/10Min/OFF
- Memory Card: Support TF Card, class 6 and above (maximum 32GB included).
Our budget camera (exact model and colour may vary)
|1080P ULTRA HD RESOLUTION||Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear 1080P at 30FPS video. Innosinpo dash camera with 140° wide angle monitors all directions without visual blind zone which makes it clearer to view video.|
|EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK||G-sensor means the car camera automatically detects shake or collision, then start recording what is happening. Those videos will be locked and won’t be overwritten by the loop recording feature.|
|RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO||Automatically overwrite the previous recordings with new files except locked files when the memory card is full. This car cam support 32 GB memory maximally and provides longer time recording.memory card included|
|USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN||2.31 inch LCD widescreen, allows real-time viewing and provide a comfortable playback experience. This small light dashboard camera fits neatly on the windscreen in any car and will not block your line of sight.|
HD Dual Camera WiFi car DVR
- Built in Wi-Fi communication module: Remotely control your new dash camera using our convenient mobile app (Support iOS and Android ) take photos, playback or record in real-time, download the videos and photos to the phone with WiFi connection not waste your internet flow, share the videos or the beautiful shot to your friends.
- Ultra HD & Perfect IR Night Vision: These car cameras are fully loaded with 1080P HD resolution, an ultra wide 170° degree angle, 6 layers of optical glass and a night vision mode, 45 degrees adjustable lens, find the best shooting angle for different car.
- Crash Detection: Equipped with a G-sensor that automatically records and locks video files when a collision is detected. This innovative feature allows you to save important videos to use for insurance or legal purposes.
- 1920x1080P / 30fps Full HD resolution
- WDR function
- 6X digital zoom
- Automatically turn on/off function
- Seamless loop-cycle recording function
- With adhesive mount, convenient installation
- This car dashboard camera does not require any batteries to operate. Instead, it is powered by a power supply delivered through the included ACC cable. The length of your recordings will depend on what type of micro TF card you use. An 8 GB card usually records for about 1 continuous hour, a 16 GB card around 2-3 hours and a larger 32 GB card has the potential to record for 4-7 hours.
All Reverse Park’s dash cams are covered by a 3-year guarantee.
Crash for cash accident fraud is becoming a significant problem for motorists. It is currently costing in the region of £350 million each year with that money being used to fund more deliberate accidents and other serious crimes. Don’t be caught out!
Reverse Park supplies and fits a range of dash cams. Choose from WiFi enabled dash cameras or those with memory card. Front and rear cameras are also available.
Dash cams can be used at all times of the day or night. If you do a lot of night driving you might need a dash cam with increased night vision and clarity – all our dash cams have night vision.
Speak to Reverse Park for more information about the best dash cam for your vehicle.